As I reflect over my 41 years of having him in my life, I think about what I've learned from him. He has taught me:
- Love God, your country and family with all your heart!
- Have fun with friends and family at every opportunity. If there isn't an opportunity...make one.
- Always be there for your kids, in any way, at any time of day. Do whatever you can for them.
- If you don't agree with someone, share your opinion and then let the rest go.
- Don't hold a grudge. Life is too short.
Thanks Dad for everything!
Happy Father's day to my husband, Mike! You are an awesome husband and a really great dad to our kids. Thank you for working so hard to give us all the life we have. You make me happy!