Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Found It!

I found it!!! I found my knitting groove again! That didn't take too long, a prayer to Saint Anthony (as you Catholics know) and there it was my knitting groove. Well okay maybe that wasn't all I did.

As I posted in my last blog I really couldn't seem to get into knitting again. So, after mom, brother Bill and sister-in-law Helen left Sunday, I set to work. Not house work either. I spent more time on Ravelry looking at my friends knitting projects, then I put on a good movie and knitted. Then spent some time with a good book about knitting, by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee also lovingly known as the Yarn Harlot, and presto, my groove is back.

The socks I posted a photo of have less than 30 minutes worth of work left to them, and I'm spending every moment I'm not knitting to figure out what the next project will be. Ahhh yes, we're back!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy to hear of your re-found kinitting groove!! I just wish that it would visit here soon, I have been a bit too busy to knit!!! Missing you here, maybe you will visit soon and bring a bit of that groove with you to share? I hope you are all well and can't wait to hear about all of your new knitting projects.....
    Take Care,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete