Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Longing to Completion

I had been admiring the sweater pattern A Cardigan for Arwen for several months, and just couldn't find a copy of the magazine that had the pattern in it. So, I watched and admired all the other knitters on Ravelry knit up the sweater, longing for my own.

Then at a going away party given by my friend Jen, who owns an incredible yarn shop back in CT, Woolworks, Ltd. all the women I would knit with on Thursday nights gave me the pattern and the yarn I needed to make it. What awesome women!

Although it took me a year to start knitting it and a month to finish it, here are pictures of the finished product.


Thank you Thursday night knitting friends back at Woolworks, I never would have been able to do it without you.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!!!

    What a lovely group of women you left. I'm sure you miss them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!

    They were wonderful and we would have such fun together. I truly miss them still!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! You look awesome!!! Love you :)

    ReplyDelete