Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Love it When it Rains

I must have been born on a rainy day, because I LOVE it when it rains. I even love it when it rains consecutively for a week! I know, people always look at me like I'm crazy. Most people love sunny blue sky days, as do I. But, there is just something about the rain that I love even more.

It is finally raining here in Virginia!! They say it hasn't rained in this part of Virginia since June. Everything is brown and shriveled. It is probably too late for anything to turn green again, but I feel rejuvenated by it. As I sit at the computer, I'm listening to the rain hit the leaves on the trees, and the birds are going crazy in song. They must be feeling rejuvenated too.

The rain was just the excuse I needed to give myself to stay in, do a couple loads of laundry and oh yeah of course I'll knit!! I cleaned the house yesterday so it will even be guilt free knitting! Nothing like it!

What would you do on such a beautiful day?

No comments:

Post a Comment