Sunday, December 28, 2008

A lovely gift.

My wonderful husband knows that I'm a knitting/fiber addict. I've been able to keep it under pretty good wraps. Or so I thought. As a Christmas gift, Mike gave me a beautiful cedar chest. The cedar chest was big enough to put all my stash in, so I guess I hadn't kept it as well hidden as I thought.

There are two layers of yarn you can't even see in this photo. To an addict, it is a beautiful thing!!

The two drawers in the bottom pull out to reveal velvet lined jewelry boxes. It is an incredible gift. Thank you Mike!! Thank you also for enabling my addiction. I love you for it.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful cedar chest and what a thoughtful gift! I really enjoy looking at the pics of your work. I'm super excited because I got a new knitting book for Christmas and some nice circular needles. To this point I've only done scarves. Can't wait to try new patterns. I just hope that someday I'm half as good as you :) Keep up the great work! love ya

    ReplyDelete