Monday, December 8, 2008

Trying to Find the Spirit of Christmas Again

Not sure why it is I always struggle with the Advent/Christmas season. And this year is no exception. I have been playing the music, which always helps. Went to the town parade, had a great time there. Made the gingerbread house with the girls, it was fun. Have ordered our cards and expect to get them into the mail this week. All my shopping is pretty much finished, only have a couple of small knitting projects to complete as gifts. So, why is it I don't have that warm, fuzzy Christmas spirit feeling all the time? Is it normal?

Is it because this year I have mud to fight? Maybe I should take out our decorations from the move? Maybe we should go buy and decorate a tree? Is it because it is a new house in a new state?

I'm really not a scrooge, I just sometimes feel like one, and every year find myself trying to figure out why that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment