Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Homeschooling is Too Awesome!

The kids and I just finished up an awesome History Lesson. They happen to both be working on United States Government. Granted Jacob's is a little more intense than Haley's, but we were able to have an open discussion about the three branches of government. Something I LOVE to discuss. Why is that? I don't ever remember being so entranced with it when I was in 8th grade.

It just makes me sit in awe at what those men, back in 1787, accomplished. Our Constitution! Imagine the heated debates! Would of loved to have been a fly on the wall.

Gosh, have I ever said how I love homeschooling my kids?

1 comment:

  1. So glad you had a great lesson! I have so much respect for homeschooling parents that take so much pride in what they do as a family and in their children's education. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete