Sunday, October 12, 2008

Oh the turmoil!

Wow, it has been 3 days since I had anything to write in my blog! Does that mean I live a boring life? Well, maybe.

I've been doing school work (with the kids), house work, laundry and of course plenty of knitting. I'll finish Laura's wrap for her 50th birthday today, and should even have time to block it. Maybe I'll post a picture tomorrow.

When a knitter is in the process of finishing one project she/he spends almost as much time figuring out what will be worked on next. Or at least I do. So yesterday morning I spent a lot of time figuring out what I wanted to make my dad for Christmas and then discovering I didn't have anything in my stash (yarn in waiting to those of you who don't knit) that would work for the project I decided on.

Which can only mean I had to place a call to my favorite yarn shop back in Connecticut!! My good friends Sue and Paula, found exactly what I needed, and it was all in the bargain bin for 50% off!! No kidding!! So, since I saved all that money I then put them to work to fill the box, that was already now coming to Virginia anyway, with a some more yarn for the stash. Woooooo Hoooooo!!

Now I need to find something to work on until the box arrives! Oh the woes of a knitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment