Wednesday, November 5, 2008

There is No Place Like Home

So, things are progressing with the move in. However, I'm exhausted!! The only down side to the move is I haven't been able to knit as much as I would like. Dad's Christmas gift is progressing, but I should be done.

We have all been really busy here at the new house. Mike spent the day cutting trees with an older gentleman friend we made, Cecile Foster. Not sure how old he is, but let me tell you that man has the stamina of a man half his age.

Faith spent the day playing in water and dirt in the yard. Then a long bath before dinner. Haley was Mike's shadow, as usual. Except for when she was riding her bike up and down the traffic less road. Jacob went hunting both this morning and this evening and otherwise played his guitar and piano.

Guess you could call this home!

No comments:

Post a Comment