Saturday, March 21, 2009

Dreams Really Do Come True

When we first looked at our house, in contemplation for buying, one of the things we fell in love with was the back deck. Almost from that day I imagined myself sitting out there, with a cool breeze in the sunshine, knitting in a comfortable chair. For my birthday Mike bought me a wonderfully comfortable chair perfect for knitting and sitting on my beautiful deck. It is a rocker Adirondack chair that also swivels.


Even though this is a picture of my son enjoying my new chair, I did get some time to knit in it on my birthday yesterday. Thank you Mike for making my dreams come true, and I do mean more than just this one. Love you!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!! I got one of those chairs for fathers day a couple years ago. I had it up buy the chickens. It's my favorite place to sit. ENJOY.
    Brother Joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have one hot son.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Joe! It is an awesome chair.

    Hey Anonymous! My son looks just like his mother, obviously why he is so good looking! Hee hee

    ReplyDelete