My list for this week:
- I'm thankful for the strength you give my husband to be the sole provider of our family. He is tireless in his work.
- Thank you Lord for giving me strength to be the care provider of our family. Cleaning toilets is the worst part of this job, but I know it gives you glory and therefore I will do it courageously.
- What wonderful Catholic home school friends you've put into our lives. Their friendship is a treasured gem.
- For the beautiful home you provided us. It has served us well over the past year. Especially giving my father a place to spend the final days of his life surrounded by the ones he loves.
- Thank you God for my mother. The strength you've given her has proven to be an inspiration I never expected.