Monday, November 9, 2009

5mart Martha Monday

Was a little more productive with my list from last week. Didn't make it to Goodwill with dad's clothes and the ironing "pile" still didn't get tackled. The good news is the "pile" only has one shirt and a lot of cloth napkins so this could be why I'm not feeling pressured to get it done. Would like to have it gone from the floor of my closet is the real reason it will be on the list again this week.

Thanks to my on line blogger friends and their words of encouragement last week! The list can't rule my life only give me a starting point. I'm learning this, thanks to you!

This week's list:
  1. Bring the last bag of dad's clothes to Goodwill. (continued prayers please)
  2. Tackle the ironing "pile".
  3. Clean the shelf in the laundry room.
  4. Make daily house keeping trips into the kid's bathroom. So, when the weekly cleaning comes I don't feel like passing out from the sight of it.
  5. Write that pesky business letter I've been putting off.

No comments:

Post a Comment