Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Start Again Tomorrow

Ever have a day that you said to yourself, "Just go back to bed and start again tomorrow." ? Well, today was that day for me.

Took a shower and got out thinking, "That was fast, what did I forget?" Proceeded to get dressed and put on make up, and when I went to blow dry my hair and realized I hadn't washed it. Now if you know me, I'm not one of those pretty girls who has lots of thick hair and can go a day without washing it. So, I went to the kitchen sink to wash it there.

First I had to clean up the sink from breakfast. When I ran the garbage disposal it began to smoke and smell. Great! Opened windows, turned on the fan, sprayed some room deodorizer to get rid of that terrible stink, so I could continue and wash my hair.

Hair all washed, went back to my bathroom to dry it and guess what. The hair dryer began to smoke and grind. That is now in the trash.

So, here I sit just waiting for something else to go wrong and thinking, "Just go back to bed and start again tomorrow." Maybe I'll try knitting, I'll let you know if I poke my eye out.

No comments:

Post a Comment