Sunday, May 2, 2010

Mommy Recharging Day

There are plenty of things I could be doing on this Sunday. Baking bread, washing the kitchen floor, stripping beds and washing sheets just to name a few on the top of my head. It is Sunday after all and even moms need to take a break.

I'm going to finally decide which buttons I bought should go on my new sweater, and put them on.
Spend some time crocheting on this afghan that will be a gift for a niece's wedding in August.
And maybe a little knitting on these socks I just started.
I'm going to call it "Mommy Recharging Day"!! I deserve it!

2 comments:

  1. I need one of those too. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to have a recharge day yesterday and do some sewing but baby Joseph had other plans and wanted mum to carry him around. I just keep telling myself that he won't be a baby forever and I need to enjoy him while he is.

    ReplyDelete