Monday, August 30, 2010

Quick Easy Simple Gift

Made these chap stick/lip balm holders for Haley and Faith's friends. Just because I wanted them to have a trinket when Haley went to visit yesterday. And although I am a one project at the time kind of gal (shocking to some of my knitting/blogging friends out there {clears throat} Shelly!) I do like to change the pace sometimes with something quick and easy.

They are crocheted and not knitted!! Double shocker!
Footnote: I didn't put the lanyard because on the ones that I have previously I didn't like it.


2 comments:

  1. Those are super cute! My wheels are turning for a knit version!

    LOL on the "one at a time" comment. I have only come along to your way a short time ago and I really, really like it (for now, anyway!) I call it "Disciplined Knitting."

    ReplyDelete
  2. (insert evil laugh here) I will convert you yet, my pretty! Hehehehehe! :)
    As much as my "knitting is way better than crocheting" self hates to admit - those are really cute.

    ReplyDelete