Friday, September 24, 2010

Because You Asked for It

Because a couple people asked for it I will share my Apple Turkey Maple Meatloaf recipe. I however can not take full credit for it. Quite a few years ago I saw Rachel Ray make something on her show and I just spun off from that.

The other thing to note would be that I rarely if ever measure when I make this (or most dinner recipes) so the measurements given are all by eye.

Apple Turkey Maple Meatloaf

Combine:
2 lbs. ground turkey meat
1 small or 1/2 large apple peeled cored and chopped into small pieces
about 1/4-1/2 a cup of maple syrup
1 Tbs. McCormick's Montreal Seasoning
1 Tbs. poultry seasoning

The mixture is very wet. But do your best to form it into a large log and place into a foil lined baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Bake at 375 for 45 min to an hour (until cooked through).

Enjoy!! Very easy and a definite family favorite.

1 comment:

  1. I can vouch that it is excellent and I have made it myself. Just keep the poultry seasoning on hand because some stores only carry it during the holidays.

    ReplyDelete