23 years ago today Mike and I go married, in the church, with our friends and family looking on. Mike still had more than 6 years left to serve in the Navy and the world was our oyster!
We've come a long way since that day, and I wouldn't change any of it. We've grown in our love and our faith in God. Some of the things we've been through:
- We have 3 beautiful, really great kids.
- We have buried both our fathers and losses of other loved ones.
- We managed to get through our middle child needing surgery at birth and hospitalization, with follow up surgeries until she was 6.
- Several moves! (But I think we are finally settled.)
- Job changes for both of us and sometimes wondering how we would ever pay the bills.