Friday, July 30, 2010

Some More of the Harvest

We realized when planting our garden this year, not to expect too much from it. It was the first year and the soil in our area needs A LOT of work. So, I can't help but be thrilled with whatever little we do harvest!

Although I had forgotten to take any pictures Mike has been digging potatoes, and we've been eating them for the past month!! He still has another row to dig, and I'll try to remember to get a photo this time to share.

Here are the spaghetti squash we picked. I realize it is only enough for about 2 meals in our family, but I'll take it!! We all love it and it isn't cheap when I do buy it. Trying to convince Mike to do another planting. We ate 3 of them last night with dinner and it was yummy!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!!! I never think to buy it but I love it.Maybe when I return after Labor Day I can try to find some here!

    ReplyDelete