Thursday, July 29, 2010

Instant Gratification

Even though I have 2 projects on the needles sometimes it is required to put them aside for a day to do a couple of other quick projects.

Faith has been playing with her baby dolls and was searching high and low for a baby bib, so I knitted her one. She told me she'd like to see some flowers on the next one. Uhm okay! (The little button I used is a purple flower.)
Then for fun and no reason what-so-ever... I crocheted myself a change purse.
It was fun to do these quick, instant gratification projects. Maybe I should spend some more time doing this stuff? Maybe save it all up and sell it? Hmmm? Maybe after I finish the socks and sweater I've started, you know me can't have too many eggs in the basket!

2 comments:

  1. I think I am there too. Time for some quick project that I can finish in a day. The change purse is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you like the directions for the little flowers I am putting on the Baby sweater?

    ReplyDelete