Friday, June 25, 2010

Running on Empty


This will be really quick I only have 5 minutes left. No not on my laptop battery. But, on the time I'm allowing myself to be on the computer. I'll tell you more about it when I have time, but Mike and I are trying a new routine that limits the about of time we each spend on the computer during the day. Soooo it may take me a while to get into a new routine of reading blogs, emails and etc. and still have time to write a blog... This will just take a little practice... talk to you more later about it... until then have a great Friday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I have cut computer out of our day between 8am and 4pm. I really need to concentrate on home school and housework then and it has made a huge difference to our days.

    I still don't get to read everything I want to on the net but I am sure in the future there will be plenty of time for that.

    ReplyDelete